Since the 3rd July 2020, Palm Hotel & Spa is welcoming back its guests in Petite Île, nestled in the heart of the wild south of Reunion Island. With its proven strengths such as its spa and wellness brand AKEA and its wine cellar, Les Caves du PALM, the 5* resort resumes in style, but also with new features and a reinforced security protocol.
The Palm Hotel & Spa is dedicated to providing all travellers with a relaxing holiday on Reunion Island. The hotel has therefore introduced new facilities and sanitary measures.
New premises for an exclusive cocooning experience
- Remodelled lodges
The 3 lodges along the cliffside have been entirely redesigned. On the agenda: each new natural-coloured bathroom is now equipped with a contemporary bathtub and a rain shower. A few steps away, each room has a pure, calm and soothing decor with a private jacuzzi on the terrace where you can enjoy an exceptional view of the Indian Ocean and the Grande Anse Bay.
- A cosy and convivial lounge
The former gourmet restaurant has been completely renovated and transformed into a cosy and welcoming lounge with a grand fireplace. Beneath the dimmed light, leather sofas, a teak coffee table and designer lamps all combine to create a cosy and homely atmosphere in this new lounge. Open throughout the day, it is perfect for a quiet reading break, while sipping one of the cocktails or spirits available à la carte from the Kokoa Bar, or savouring one of the more than 300 wines from the Makassar’s cellar.
- Enhancement of the common areas
Furthermore, new furniture and decorative objects were installed in the different common areas of the hotel to complete its embellishment. In addition, the vetiver parasols around the swimming pools have been completely restored by local artisans..
Reinforced health measures
In order to guarantee a peaceful stay, Le Palm Hotel & Spa has implemented some new preventive sanitary measures, in line with the recommendations of the health services. These measures aim to ensure complete safety for its guests, staff and partners. For instance, some of these measures include :
– Windows which have been mounted at the various reception counters (reception, spa, concierge desk) to ensure optimal protection for all guests and staff during contact.
– Hydro-alcoholic gel, as well as various specific signs related to social distancing measures, have been placed in the various common areas of the hotel.
– Masks are mandatory for all guests and employees when walking around the hotel.
– The breakfast service has been adapted to each hotel, to ensure that social distancing measures are respected and that risks of contamination are kept to a minimum.
– The restaurant menus are provided in digital version through scanning a QR code.
– The relaxation areas by the swimming pools have been designed to respect the distance between the guests and the pool deckchairs.
-The rooms, as well as all the common areas of the hotel, are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Read more about the sanitary protocol of the Palm Hotel & Spa : https://palm.re/protocoles-hygiene-et-securite/