The Mauritian borders have reopened, along with some hotels. With the summer season coming up, one question comes to mind: where to enjoy the sunny days and sandy beaches? Here is a list of hotels open to the local public, for a hassle-free sunny vacation.
- Proud holder of the Safe Place compliance label, the Beachcomber group reassures its customers by promising a safe stay. Among the Beachcomber hotels currently operating, you will find Le Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in Pointe aux Canonniers and Le Shandrani Resort & Spa in Blue Bay (scheduled to open on the 16th of November)
- Thanks to Constance Stay Safe, a reliable health safety protocol for holidaymakers, the Constance Belle Mare Plage hotel gives you the chance to escape and live unforgettable experiences this summer.
- The 5* Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa, of the Nira Hotels & Resorts group, invites the public to enjoy serene holidays in an enchanting setting. The establishment also displays a protocol health program, called My Safe Zone, which allows its customers to live an unparalleled experience in complete safety.
- The establishments of the LUX* hotel group, with the label Collective Care, also guarantee a series of strengthened international health and safety standards. Book your vacation at Salt of Palmar, LUX* Grand Gaube, LUX* Belle Mare or even LUX* Le Morne (which is scheduled to reopen in November 2020 after renovations).
- The Sun Resorts group, holder of the label SunCare Clean Resort, has chosen a different strategy. While La Pirogue hotel will be open only to Mauritians from the 15th of October, Sugar Beach and Ambre hotels will only be open to tourists staying on the island as from November.
Spend your holidays under the Mauritian sun with complete peace of mind!